2020 – Player Ad and Senior Information
The WALTON SOCCER SOUVENIR PROGRAM BOOK! This is a wonderful keepsake for your player all made possible through your continued Walton Soccer support with your paid Booster Membership.
Deadline: Sunday, March 15, 2020
***Any pictures submitted with a watermark indicating they were not paid for will NOT be used in the program***
- DESIGN YOUR OWN AD: Each family can create an ad for their player (Seniors included). Ads can be as elaborate or as simple as you like. You can create your player’s ad using your home computer using whatever software you have (Powerpoint, Publisher, Word, Pages, Photoshop, etc).
Ad sizes are:
- Basic Level Booster Membership – Half Page is 8″ x 5.25″
- Championship & Premium – Full Page is 8″ x 10.5″
Basic Level Booster Members can upgrade to a full page ad for $50. You will have the chance to make your payment on your confirmation page. Various Walton logos and graphics can be downloaded and used in your ads. Click on the following link to see the Examples page where you can download logos and PowerPoint templates.
- HAVE ONE DESIGNED FOR YOU: We are urging our families and players to create their own ads as some of the best ads are self made. Most all students now are proficient in putting together slides and brochures and are very creative. If in the end you are still stumped and can’t come up with your own player ad, the Souvenir Committee can create a basic ad for you. Submit up to 3 photos and the exact wording you would like to say in the ad and your ad will appear in the Souvenir Program.
- Make sure you choose the proper grade in the class drop down menu (Year = Senior)
- Upload your Player Ad if you have one
- Answer the Senior Questions in the space provided. These will be published so put some thought into them!
- Upload 3 specific photos, BABY PHOTO, GRADUATION PHOTO and SOCCER ACTION PHOTO.
We hope that each family will submit a player ad this year and make our 2020 Souvenir Program one of the best. If you have any questions please contact Jennifer Chambrin.